(no subject)
Wednesday, 23 September 2026 10:39 amSaw a tweet about how western yuri fans tired of yuri shows treating lesbians as if lesbian love is somehow “pure,” or different. how they want to see the messiness of desire. like valid reason but I simply don't trust western yuri fans lol.
You'd guys be saying "uwaah I want messy lesbian stories or not boring vanilla lesbian story!" then you guys crying if some yuri series dare to include male characters for narrative/conflict reason or using transgressive element (incest / questionable age gap ), disturbing sexual fetish or god forbid if teen characters having sex lol.
Like I see this all the time to the point I am just don't trust if that opinion are fucking genuine at all.
you all can't even handle Citrus lmao, what makes you think you can handle ''messy and dirty lesbian romance" stories?
if you cannot even handle some ecchi element in Yuri maybe don't make a big talk how you wanted more sexual and messy yuri stories lol
as for the male characters part, I don't care what's your opinion on men in yuri, it's whatever but if you want lesbian stories to tackle heteropatriarchal theme then you have to include men as conflict of interests somehow, whether you'd like it or not. since twitter himejos wanting their yuri stories to be some sort of feminist statement then don't be mad if there's men in your yuri if the series want to delving into heteropatriarchal commentary.
that's why Kakeochi Girl (Battan) is GOATED please read it
You'd guys be saying "uwaah I want messy lesbian stories or not boring vanilla lesbian story!" then you guys crying if some yuri series dare to include male characters for narrative/conflict reason or using transgressive element (incest / questionable age gap ), disturbing sexual fetish or god forbid if teen characters having sex lol.
Like I see this all the time to the point I am just don't trust if that opinion are fucking genuine at all.
you all can't even handle Citrus lmao, what makes you think you can handle ''messy and dirty lesbian romance" stories?
if you cannot even handle some ecchi element in Yuri maybe don't make a big talk how you wanted more sexual and messy yuri stories lol
as for the male characters part, I don't care what's your opinion on men in yuri, it's whatever but if you want lesbian stories to tackle heteropatriarchal theme then you have to include men as conflict of interests somehow, whether you'd like it or not. since twitter himejos wanting their yuri stories to be some sort of feminist statement then don't be mad if there's men in your yuri if the series want to delving into heteropatriarchal commentary.
that's why Kakeochi Girl (Battan) is GOATED please read it
(no subject)
Date: Thursday, 24 September 2026 03:05 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: Friday, 25 September 2026 04:12 am (UTC)It is really good manga honestly