(no subject)

Friday, 2 October 2026 06:35 pm
michifugu: Queen Nia (Xenoblade 3 - Nia)
[personal profile] michifugu
I've been so obsessed with Yuri Espoir that I read it many times.....
it's my ideal Yuri so much.
a young lesbian girl with gay man figure...........................
I want more of this dynamic in Yuri

(no subject)

Date: Saturday, 3 October 2026 03:05 am (UTC)
torachan: (Default)
From: [personal profile] torachan
I just looked that up and it sounds really cute. And the first four volumes are currently 77 yen each on Amazon Japan! I was going to just put it on my wishlist but for that price, I went ahead and bought all four.

Profile

michifugu: Transcend default art (Default)
michifugu

Author

Yuributa who is also a Fujoshi.
Proud Sukebe!
I write things I like and what's on my mind.


October 2026

S M T W T F S
    1 23
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags